BECOME A SCAD
ART SALES ARTIST
SCAD Art Sales offers a unique opportunity for SCAD students, alumni, faculty, and staff to expand their artistic representation. Find your work featured in the collection of a discerning art buyer or celebrated as an iconic element of a global headquarters.
Promote and sell your work to clients worldwide as a SCAD Art Sales artist.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- SCAD students, alumni, faculty, and staff may apply to join the SCAD Art Sales collective.
- Our team will review your application. If approved, you will be invited to create an artist profile online and submit work for review.
- Keep in mind these important terms:
- Artists agree to consign their work for a term of six months or one year exclusively to SCAD Art Sales.
- Art Sales is the sole contact for sales of consigned work, and artists must notify SCAD Art Sales if a client inquires directly.
- Art Sales is the sole contact for sales of consigned work. Artists must notify SCAD Art Sales if a client inquires directly.
- Artists are responsible for submitting an invoice for the price of the work sold with a completed W9 or W8 – upon receipt, payment is made by check or direct deposit within two weeks.
- SCAD Art Sales always contacts artists for licensing or permissions when necessary.
- View terms and conditions for commission information.
- Once your artwork is approved it will be available for purchase.
See our full terms and conditions.